Sunday 26 July 2009

Prams (warning: boring).

Wow... There's only 85 days left.

I've been pondering prams recently (especially since last weeks trip to mothercare world, mamas & papas and babies r us). There are so many things to consider with prams... Prettiness (pretty much my main priority), size, cost, what's included, blablablahhh. I have found that the prams in shops look totally different from the ones online and in cataloguey things. The silver cross 3d one looks quite nice in pictures, but in real life I think it looks absolutely fucking vile.

I quite like the Graco Mosaic travel system thing... Well, I think that's the one I like. I saw it in mothercare and thought it looked quite nice and didn't bother taking note of the name. Judging from the Graco website, the Graco Mosaic looks like it is the one I saw. I like it because it's quite pretty (I can't remember whether it was the Air one or the Chocolate Lime one that was in mothercare, but I know it had some nice circley things on it!), I wouldn't have to buy a car seat seperately and it is really cheap compared to the other one I like!

The other one I like is the Quinny buzz! In red. I don't know whether I like it better with four wheels or three, but I love it! In real life, it's the prettiest pram ever! I didn't like it when I first saw it online, but I saw it in babies r us and it was fantastic! However, I'd have to buy the car seat seperately and it's a lot more expensive than the Graco one! My mother said that her husband's sister has it, which kind of put me off it a little bit, but I never see her anyway, so that doesn't really matter!

I quite like the mamas & papas Skate one. Again, I didn't really like it in the pictures, but I loved in in mamas and papas. I only really liked it in some really girly colours though, which is a shame because I'm having a boy! Blahhh- it was dead expensive anyway!

There was also another one I liked in babies r us, but I can't remember he name or even the make!

So yeah, it's between that Graco one and the Quinny one. I have no idea which one I'll choose. I guess I'll just see how much money I end up spending on other things and go with the Quinny if I can afford it and the Graco if I can't. My great grandmother gave me £200 towards a pram though and money isn't a huge issue at the moment. =]

When I do decide which one to get, I'm going to have to keep it in the shop or someone elses house or something until the squigglytiddlypeep is actually born. My grandmother is superstitious and thinks bad things will happen if you put a pram in the house before the baby is there... It's a load of bullshit if you ask me, but as it's her house I have to respect her wishes! XD

But yeah, a super boring post about prams. I promise I'll write something interesting at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment