Thursday 30 July 2009

The joys of back ache!

Grrr! I know this probably isn't the best time to moan about this particular pregnancy symptom as I'm only 28 weeks pregnant and it's just going to get a lot worse as I get pregnanter, but gosh, it's horrid! Over the last week or so, my back has been immensely achey a lot of time time. Thankfully it's not a constant thing. As the baby gets bigger, my back is bound to ache a lot more, so I'm guessing this might not be the last thing I write about back ache!

I have found that leaning against a laptop or a tray can help sometimes. The more I do this, the more I get weird looks from people... I don't know why! Yeah, it looks a bit strange, but it's better than taking painkillers (which I never, ever do unless I'm in complete agony). I'm quite glad I still have Larry (my old, dead laptop). I knew that keeping him would be somehow useful. Leaning against laptops and trays doesn't stop the pain, but it is quite relieving. I'm not sure why it helps... My grandmother suggested that it's something to do with the straightness of things, but if I lean against a wall, I don't get the same effect. Heh, it's bizarre, but at least there's something that makes it slightly more tolerable! =D

Occasionally, the squigglytiddlypeep will move and the back ache will miraculously disappear. It makes me think that he's probably getting revenge on me for something!

At least it's probably better than morning sickness, which I somehow managed to completely avoid! =D It's definitely not as annoying as stretchmarks (which I will blog about at some point in the near future).

But yeah... I FUCKING HATE BACKACHE!

Hoobletoodledoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment