Thursday 24 September 2009

Midwifeyness and shopping,

Had a midwife appointment today. Everything was fine... Apart from the fact that it was all different and I hate things being different to how I expect them to be. First I had to use a different door to get in... Then it was in a different room... And then there was a student midwife there too... but meep... here's all the info about shizz today:

Blood pressure: 110/60
Fundal height: 37cm
Presentation: Ceph 3/5 ... So a little bit further down than last time.
Baby's heart thing: 135-145
Urine: Trace of blood... but that's apparently pretty normal at this stage. Midwife suggested drinking cranberry juice-hell no! Not unless it has vodka in it! XD Water will do!

Midwife is coming to the house on Monday to do birth plannage... Then I have another midwife appointment on October 8th.

Anyhow... Yesterday I went shopping and it was immensely productive!

I finally ordered my pram! It should apparently arrive by Tuesday! I got the Quinny Buzz (the 3 wheeler one) in iron. I haven't seen it in iron in real life, but it looks nice in pictures. I've seen the dreami thing in iron though and it's the only dreami I actually like. I ordered the actual pushchair and the dreami yesterday. I couldn't order the car seat (which is the PERFECT car seat) in mothercare for another 4-8 weeks or something, but the dude in halfords is gonna try and order it. It's so perfect it's unavailable in most places at the moment. It doesn't really matter though because I have the crappy car seat my mum gave me, so I can use that until I get the prettyful one. =]

I also bought one of those chair thingys that babies sit in that bounce and vibrate and have dangly bits and stuff. It's hoobacious. It's all froggy and turtleyyyfied! =D

Aaannndddd... I got some blue moses basket sheets... So now I think I have all the things I actually need for when the baby is born... Apart from like nappies and dummies and stuff! I just hope I don't go into labour before tuesday! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment