Tuesday 15 September 2009

Updateyness!

Oops. It seems I have once again been neglecting this blog. I will try to write lots in it though as I'm not going to be pregnant for much longer. The baby is due in 4 weeks and 6 days. I'm not sure whether that sounds longer than 34 days or not, but whichever way I say it it's really not that far away!

My belly is currently jumping around hoobloads. I've been meaning to take a photo of my belly doing this for at least 10 weeks now, but it's impossible. Every time a camera is pointed at it or someone apart from me looks at it, he suddenly stops moving. I'm not going to bother going to the other side of my room to get my camera as I know that a video of my belly moving is inevitably not going to happen! XD

Every time he moves tonight, it hurts. He's being pretty evil! I think his head is pushing more down and it feels as though he's occasionally kicking my rectum or something. It's not a nice feeling! I keep getting lots of pain in the hard to describe bit somewhere between my belly and my fanny. It's like he's trying to headbutt his way out of me or something. I have a feeling the next five weeks are not going to be very fun!

I'm going shopping in Manchester again tomorrow (well, technically today). I hope to get most of the things I need. I still have hardly any baby stuff and I have a feeling shopping is going to get harder and harder as I seem to get more pain than I usually would if I'm walking and I'm certainly starting to develop the infamous pregnancy waddle! I got some baby bargains in Cheshire Oaks a few days ago. Unfortunately, I only really bought clothes. I bought a baby monitor thing that day though. I have a big list of everything I need to get. It's a little scary to look at, but hopefully I'll have crossed many things off it by the end of tomorrow!

Ooohh... and I was reading about week 35 of pregnancy on some online thing today and it said that mood swings are pretty common at this stage. I'm glad of that. I've been unintentionally behaving appallingly recently and now I have something to blame it on. I like being able to blame just about everything on pregnancy!

Pregnancy is affecting me in strange ways. It makes me want to buy shoes all the time. I know it probably sounds like I'm just making up excuses for my recent shoe-buyingness, but before I was pregnant I would never have even considered buying shoes. I'm not usually a very shoey person! Probably pregnancy hormoney things making me more female!

I had a huge craving for jelly and ice cream last night so I went to Tesco and bought some. It was amazing. I got a 2 litre tub of tesco value ice cream for 70p. Best bargain I've had in a long time!

Oh, I did that urine sample thing and everything was apparently fine. I have no infections or anything. It kind of pissed me off that everything was hoobacious though because it means I accidentally got pee on my hand for nothing. >.< I'm also pretty curious as to why I had protein in my pee. I want an explanation dammit!

Anyhow, hoobletoodledoooo!

2 comments:

  1. If you'd had high blood pressure that would have explained it. Neither of the readings you had are really high enough to cause it, but maybe earlier you had a moment of anxiety, from the appointment or whatever, that caused you pressure to shoot up just enough to leak a bit of protein. Probably a bit of stretch, but other than that it was probably just a fluke or some big conspiracy to get you to pee on your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably a conspiracy to get me to pee on my hand lol!

    ReplyDelete