Monday 21 September 2009

Update.

Wow... Less than a month left... 27 days actually as it's now September 22nd! I think I need to update this as I've been neglecting it once again lol!

I was slightly unnerved because a few hours ago I described a pain-type-thing I had to my grandmother. She said it sounded like a contraction and to tell her if I had another one. I was all like 'ohmyfuckinggod'. Luckily I haven't had another one. It's now a few hours later, so I'm probably not in labour or anything! If I was, I'd be totally screwed as I still don't have the stuff I need! XD

I was in Mothercare earlier. An overly talkative person that worked there decided to come and talk to me. She asked me how long there was until the baby was due and some shizz about pushchairs and stuff. The look on her face when I told her I only had 4 weeks left and still hadn't even decided on a pushchair was hilarious! I really do need to make decisions though lol! I went shopping with the intention of buying something big for the baby (either a bouncer thing or pram) and ended up coming back with some scratch mittens I spent £2.50 on and a few cds and dvds from HMV... So I ended up spending £30 on me instead... oops. =/

Last week in Manchester, my mother had been explaining to my two year old half-brother that I had a baby in my tummy. We thought he finally vaguely understood until he asked me to take it out so he could see it. If only my belly had a zip or a window!

I had a pretty huge freak out about having a baby a few days ago. I was all like 'ohmygodidon'twannahaveababy... blablablaahhh' and felt superly-megaly evil for thinking that stuff. I spoke to both my grandmother and mother about it and apparently it's normal to think shizz like that and my mother even thought that shizz once or twice when she was pregnant with H (who was actually planned)! Made me feel a lot better about the freak out. I'm pretty much over thinking that shizz now though. I think it was only because all of a sudden there's only a few weeks left, I've had a visit from the health visitor and I actually have to start frantically buying things rather than just flicking through catalogues and looking at stuff! I've also started thinking about the actual baby and stuff (yeah, it hadn't really dawned on me until recently that I was actually going to have to look after a baby)... There are constant reminders everywhere that I'm pregnant and it seemed like I couldn't escape from it or anything. I was pretty overwhelmed with everything and stuff... I found it scary how having a few shameful thoughts and being overwhelmed can affect other areas of my life so much. I'm getting used to everything now though and as I'm no longer freaking out, I just want to get everything sorted quickly and for him to be born soon! I'm so fed up of being pregnant and I just want to meet the squigglytiddlypeep! =D

I thought I'd settled on a name yesterday... Turns out I haven't. My list is very narrowed down though. Not gonna say what the possible names are though, as I'm still doing the whole not telling people names I'm pondering thing.

I'm still peeing a zillion times a night and still getting heartburn. I also never seem to be hungry anymore (I'm guessing that's pregnancy related). I keep getting lots of random twinges and pains and stuff too... and lots of backache and not being able to get comfortableness. Meep, I wish I had some interesting symptoms to report! XD

But yes, I am now 36 weeks pregnant and have nothing more to say so hoobletoodledoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment