Thursday 3 September 2009

clothes shopping!


Yesterday I went shopping for some baby clothes with my mum. Didn't get much, but I love the stuff I got. My mum paid for most of it (which surprised me). All I paid for was the greeny starry thing and a couple of bibs. The stuff is pictured above... apart from the bibs. I especially love the browny top with the trees and stuff on it! The dungarees weren't purchased yesterday, my mum had previously bought them along with a greeny hat thing.

H&M is AMAZING for baby clothes. The stuff is rad and not overpriced! I love it! When I've bought everything I actually need, I think I'm going to go there and spend all the left over money (if there is any) on clothes!

Monsoon had some lovely things. Way out of my price range though. It's certainly a shop for rich people. There was a shirt for a baby that cost the same amount as a shirt I bought for myself from River Island and thought was overpriced! I think I'll get the squigglytiddlypeep something from there at some point though... just need to find a special occasion or something to use as an excuse to spend so much money!

It amazes me how big baby clothes are... even newborn clothes... like, how the fuck is something that big supposed to fit inside my uterus?! o_O

Walking round Manchester all day whilst 33 weeks pregnant isn't the most comfortable of things. My back was KILLING me and so were my feet... and legs. My belly felt very heavy. I kept getting weird pinchy pains in the area I'd expect my cervix or something to be. It was horrible. Oh, and the squigglytiddlypeep kept kicking me in the ribs and stuff. I was surprised I didn't have heartburn on top of all that... I was exceedingly full (which just made everything all the more uncomfortable) from eating so much in pizza hut.

It wasn't a horrible day or anything. I didn't let all the pain ruin it. It was actually rather hoobacious. At least I bought some stuff... I'll buy more shizzle whenever I get the money from the HIP and SSMG. =D I love shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Aw what cute clothes!

    Regarding things being overpriced, you're totally right. And what's more is that the little bub is going to grow so quickly, things won't fit him for very long! So there isn't much point buying expensive things when he'll grow out of them in a matter of months.
    Not long now! Getting excited?
    Take care!
    xDFNx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *melts at the cute hoobacious clothes*

    This is gonna be one rather cool baby! :D

    ReplyDelete