Monday 31 August 2009

Shizzleyness...

Howdy... just a random update on all things pregnancy related! XD

I'm now 33 weeks pregnant, so there's officially only 7 weeks (or 49 days)to go. It's all getting scarily imminent now! My grandmother took great pleasure in telling me that she was 33 and a half weeks pregnant when she went into labour with my uncles... She was having twins though and twins are usually born early... Still unnerving though lol!

I'm getting lots of pregnancy related dreams at the moment. They're all very real and usually involve giving birth and are quite boring (well, in comparison to the dream I had a month or so ago where I gave birth to a rottweiler). In the last one I had, I was all upset because the baby had been born and I still didn't know what to call him. I have a feeling that I'm going to be worse than my cousin type thing (who gave birth about a month ago) who gave her baby 3 or 4 different names after she was born until she settled on one. I'm hoping I'll know what to call him as soon as he's born and wont regret my choice. =/

My mum said I need to decide on a pram very soon. I think that I've pretty much ruled out the Quinny buzz because I see them EVERYWHERE! It's a lovely pram, but it's way too common! I don't see why I should stress out about buying one. There's still 7 weeks left and I would like to explore all my options (and baby shops) to find the perfect one instead of rushing into it. If I did have to get a pram in a hurry, I'd just settle on the Graco one I liked... I've still got hardly any baby stuff lol!

I felt a weird sensation last night. It was like a repetative popping kind of thing. It was like movement, but definitely not like the kicks and stuff I'm used to feeling. It lasted for a few minutes... I think the squigglytiddlypeep might have had hiccups, but I can't be sure!

Anyhow... I dunno what else to write... So hoobletoodledoo!

1 comment: