Saturday 22 August 2009

Updateage.

I need to start updating this again... It's been 9 days since I last did. I am now 31 weeks and 5 days pregnant and there are only 58 days left until the squigglytiddlypeep is born.

After this incident, I've been having to take iron tablets. The midwife on the ward said I had no choice because my haemoglobin had dropped to 9.9 and apparently it would just drop more if I didn't take them. Meep, it's not like it had dropped a lot or anything. It was 10.4 before and that was a couple of weeks ago. >.< I wont refuse to take them though, because it's good for the squigglytiddlypeep. If he wasn't in me, I'd definitely not be taking them.

The heartburn is starting to get ridiculous over the last couple of days. Yesterday I lost count of how many times I needed to take gaviscon. I'm not sure if it's all just because I'm getting pregnanter or because of what I've been eating. Gaviscon FTW!

I still haven't bought any more baby stuff. I think I'm going to wait to get the Sure Start Maternity Grant and the Health In Pregnancy thingy. I need to keep as much of my other money as possible, as I plan to move out of this house either just before or just after the squigglytiddlypeep is born.

Yesterday I thought of a name I really liked. My mother was once again bitchy about it. I shouldn't have agreed to tell her. I need to start seriously considering names and whatnot because there's only like 8 weeks and 2 days left until he's due! o_O He needs a perfect name. If other people have a problem with what I decide to call him, they can fuck right off. ^__^

In the pub a few days ago (I was drinking mainly non-alcoholic drinks, so no lectures please :P) me and a friend were discussing how I could make use of my maternity jeans after the baby is born. They have a huge pouchy thing at the front that goes over my belly, so we reckon it'd be a good idea to use it for storing the baby in. It'd be like a kangaroo pouch. I would bounce around a lot, call him either Joey or Skippy and live a beautiful life as a kangaroo... It would be awesome! Although naming him after Skippy wouldn't be good... because he's a bush kangaroo and the word 'bush' would just be inappropriate! XD

Anyhows... this was only some kinda filler post thing. I'll write about something else later on... and maybe update with a bump picture to show how much I've grown in the last couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment