Tuesday 25 August 2009

WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

Oh my fucking god. This is absolutely mortifying to write about... but I will anyway, because it's pregnancy related and I need something to write about. Sorry if it's wayyy too much information, but it has to be documented! I need to start being more open about things like this because in like 8 weeks, I'm going to have a human coming out of my vagina and need to have no shame about anything by them! XD

I think my boobs have started leaking.

I was sitting here earlier and noticed a tiny wet spot on my top in my boobular area. I had a degu on my shoulder at the time, so I thought I'd probably been pissed on a bit or something. After further investigation, I realised that the spot of wetness was more damp on the inside of my top than the outside. Then it hit me like a double decker bus - it was probably coming from my boob.

I decided to do some more investigating. So I went and had a look. There was a teeny-tiny drop of wetness on my nipple... and there's this kinda dry opaque shizz that I've been noticing occasionally for the last week or so, but I thought that was just some kind of weird skin thing caused by my bra getting too small and rubbing a bit or something... Now I'm convinced I've been leaking colostrum or whatever it's called. I've googled about this shizz, and it definitely appears that I'm leaking a little... Not enough for it to be problematic or obvious to other people, but this is still rather embarrassing lol!

It's not fair- I don't even need this to happen as I probably wont even breastfeed (although I still haven't completelymade up my mind about that). I refuse to get some of those breast pad things though. It's really not enough leakage for me to need those. I know it'll probably get worse over the next few weeks and after the baby is born, but for now... I'd like to pretend I have normal person boobies! XD

I feel so uncool! >.< but it's always fun to LOL @ yourself, right?

2 comments:

  1. *picks self up off the floor where she's been rolling around LOLing* XD XD XD
    Yours has to be without exception the most hoobaciously entertaining pregnancy I've ever known! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm always glad to entertain people! XD

    ReplyDelete