Wednesday 26 August 2009

Stuff

Erm yeah, I'm just gonna write about random pregnancy related crap because I'm bored!

Last night, I really shouldn't have watched Neighbours. It freaked me out big styleeee! Bridget had her baby in a tent. I'm possibly going camping some time in the next couple of weeks... and not to a music festival with proper first aidy people! o_O I don't wanna give birth in a tent! I probably wont though lol. Ooohh, and it looked super-painful and horrible... and the cord was around the baby's neck and everything and it had to be rushed to hospital... Really not the kind of thing a pregnant person wants to watch on tv. Why aren't there ever any straightforward, nice births on tv? =/

I filled in the big form for the Sure Start Maternity Grant last night. I'm going to have to get the midwife to sign it at my appointment tomorrow and then I can finally send it off and hopefully, it wont take too long to come through. I need to get a form for the Health In Pregnancy thingy tomorrow too. The midwife almost gave me one at my last appointment, but then she got distracted with lecturing me about iron and stuff lol. I really need all this money as soon as possible though. I've realised that I need to buy things and I can't afford to buy things. I get like £50 a week from income support shizz, and that's only enough to buy basic food shizz and whatnot... Well yeah, at the moment I spend quite a bit of it on random crap... but that's because my grandparents insist on letting me eat their food and buying me stuff. I do give them money towards things and stuff though. That'll all change soon though, and I'll have to start being super-careful with money and have to buy all my own food and stuff because some time in the next couple of months I'm moving out. So yeah, must start being careful with money. I think I'm going to go for the cheaper thing rather than the quinny buzz... It's nowhere near as nice, but I think I can afford it. Babies are expensive!

I've heard stories of people peeing themselves whilst pregnant... Luckily that hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm living in fear of it happening! It would be immensely embarrassing! Pregnancy is basically just many months of grossness that gradually gets worse and worse until a huge explosion of grossness right at the end. I don't understand why someone would actually choose to get pregnant. Like yeah, if it happens accidentally, it happens... but for these people that spend years and years actually trying to get pregnant*, they don't know how horrible pregnancy really is... Why don't they just adopt of something... save themselves loads of months of hell! Yeah, they get a cute little baby at the end of it, but they can get babies from other sources! Why would anyone want to put themselves through all this?! Y'know, I'm saying all this and I've had it easy. No morning sickness or anything. I can't imagine how horrid it is for all the people who are plagued with sickness and stuff!

* Note: I'm not dissing people who choose to get pregnant, I'm merely saying I hate pregnancy. I fully respect anyones choices to try to get pregnant and I'm not saying people shouldn't- just that pregnancy is gross lol. Don't want to offend anyone!

But yes, it may sound like I don't want to be pregnant, but I do. I may not have chosen to get pregnant, but even though I hate being pregnant, I can't wait to meet the squigglytiddlypeep! <3

Stay tuned for my next blog post, which will probably be a list of all the things I hate about pregnancy! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment