Saturday 29 August 2009

Weird symptom...

I think I have discovered the weirdest pregnancy symptom so far... At least I think it's pregnancy-related!

I have a part of my upper belly, rib-type area that keeps getting a weird burning sensation in the skin. At the same time as the weird burny feeling, there's an odd numbness... It's kind of like a numb, sunburny feeling. It feels so fucking bizarre though! XD

I have absolutely no idea about what it could be. Maybe the baby is on a nerve, or perhaps it's just the skin stretching... but gosh, I mentioned it to my grandmother and got a weird look!

But yes, I just had to write about it!

Ooohhh... and I finally filled in my Health In Pregnancy form thing... I think I fucked it up though... Hopefully it'll still work and I'll get the money. I'll send it off at some point in the next few days along with the form for the Sure Start maternity grant form... Heh, should have sorted out all this crap earlier but at least I'm getting it done!

Hoobletoodledoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment