Friday 16 October 2009

Hurry up!

Oh my god. I am literally willing to do anything for the baby to be born before Tuesday. If he's not here by Tuesday I'm going to have to have a sweep because I need him to be born as soon as possible. I am moving into my flat thing on November 1st and would quite like some time to adjust to the baby and stuff so that when I'm all alone I actually know what to do with him! On top of that, my grandmother got told she can have the operation she's been waiting a long time for on the 25th. She really wants to be there for the birth and I want her to be there too. So I need him to be born in the next week, so a sweep seems like the only option as I'm pretty sure he's going to stay put until after the due date (which is on Monday). I really don't want anyoneputting their fingers up my flange until I'm actually in labour, but I have a feeling it's going to have to happen. Not fair at all. I need to find a way to make him arrive by Tuesday!

I've decided I can't keep names secret for any longer. I'm going to have to tell you the ones I'm considering most at the moment. I have no will power whatsoever LOL. PLEASE DONT COMMENT ON THE NAMES. I don't want to know which one anyone prefers or anything like that. I'm going to look at him when he's born and see which name I think he should be called. I'm pretty sure I'm going to call him either Zebediah (shortened to zeb) or Isaac (shortened to ike). :)

Anyhow, I'm gonna go ponder ways to get this baby outta me! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment