Saturday 3 October 2009

Shizzle

I just got shown around the labour ward and stuff. It made me want to have to give birth in the hospital even less than I already did. It's horrible there. The only place out of everywhere I was shown that was vaguely ok was the operating theatre and hopefully I wont need to go in there! The rooms had been described to me as 'homely'... Yeah right! I'd feel more at home in like... a convent or somewhere equally unappealing to me! XD
Unfortunately, I have no choice but to go there some time in the next few weeks. I'm just going to have to put up with it. =/

I think I've pulled one of my intercostal muscles. It's fucking painful and makes it a lot harder to move than general pregnantness already does. Moving around gets harder and harder every day. I even find it exceedingly difficult to put on my shoes these days.

I've had some raspberry leaf tea lying around for a couple of weeks now. I might try some later... I've heard it's vile though, so I'm not going to try it until I'm feeling particularly daring.

Blah, blah, blahh, waffle, waffle, moo. My back is fucking killing me.

I just want the baby to come soon. I don't want to have to wait until the due date (which is in 16 days). I'm fed up of being pregnant and want to get the whole birth thing out of the way so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Anyhows, hoobletoodledoo.

1 comment:

  1. darling, I feel your pian and I know how in one way you want to birth time to be here now, but in another you don't want it to come at all. I think that's why god made pregnancy so uncomfortable at the end, so we women would relish going into labour. It doesn't matter what the room looks like, what is important are the people around you. (gentlehug) remember I'm thinking of you xxoo Lissy

    ReplyDelete