Tuesday 20 October 2009

Show!!

About half an hour ago I went to the toilet. I did the whole checking my knickers for icky stuff thing I've been doing obsessively for months. Much to my disappointment, there was nothing there. I'd practically given up hope of ever having a show. I peed. I wiped and got the shock of my life. There was a show! Never before had I realized how immensely happy a bit of blood streaked mucous could make me. I just wasn't expecting It as my knickers were free from any ickyness. It was the happiest trip to the toilet of my life! I was so pleased I shouted to tell my grandmother (who almost had a heart attack because she thought I was hurt or something) and then I phoned my mum... And then I updated most places on the Internet with the good news. Gosh, it's so exciting.

I know it could still be a while before I have the baby, but at least now I know he's not going to stay in there forever! Things are finally starting!

I will keep this blog updated as much as possible.

3 comments: