Thursday 22 October 2009

Slight moan!

So yeah, I had a show on Tuesday evening . Since then I have had no more signs he is going to arrive any time soon! I'm even getting fewer niggley things than I have been getting. I think he's decided he is never going to come out!

I'm getting so fed up of being pregnant and it's put me in a really bad mood. I'm being a bitch to everyone even if they do even the slightest thing wrong. People don't deserve it. :/ I know it sounds stupid, but I kinda feel like a failure for not havinghim yet. My mum is apparently going to stay here until I've had him... I'm guessing she's gonna be here for a while.

I've been trying everything to get him out. The only things I haven't tried that I can think of are sex and castor oil. I think that if there's still no sign of imminent labour by tomorrow night I might try the castor oil even though I've heard bad things about it. I really don't dig the thought of a serious case of the shits, but if it'll get him out this week, it may be worth a try! :/

2 comments:

  1. I had a "show" over a week before my son was born. I didn't tell anyone. Apparently you need to tell someone and labout should begin so many days after.... Lissy

    ReplyDelete