Sunday 18 October 2009

It's tomorrow!

He's due tomorrow... There's still no sign of impending labour...grrr!

Last night I even went on my little trampoline thing to try and get things started... It didn't work. I think I'll try again tonight though. I wish there was pineapple in the house. Pineapple is one of the only things I haven't tried yet... Unfortunately it's sunday and no shops are open so I can't go and buy some. Buying a pineapple will be the first thing I do tomorrow though. Gonna carry on trying to make labour happen, but I doubt it will.

I think I've been experiencing the nesting thing. On top of repeatedly rearranging the baby's clothes, I've found myself doing all sorts of things that are totally uncharacteristic of me. Yesterday morning I went on a cleaning spree and cleaned the ceiling, Walls, doors and everything. I even cleaned an entire door thing using cotton buds and mr muscle. I've even hoovered a few times.

I had to speak on the phone to the midwife earlier. I wouldn't usually do that, but I got tricked into answering the phone. It was terrifying and as usual I didn't know what to say and ended up making myself look quite stupid. But the midwife finally gave me the results of my blood and pee. There was no infection or anything in my pee so the protein is still a mystery, and despite being crap about taking my iron tablets, my haemoglobinz have gone up to like 11 or something which is rather hoobacious. As I haven't been taking iron tablets much, this is proof that vegetarian junk food diets aren't as bad for you as people make them out to be! XD
The midwife was going to come here on tuesday but now she can't, so it's going to be the other midwife I saw once before. I'm glad about that because if I do go ahead with the sweep, it's unlikely that I'll ever have to see this midwife ever again so it takes a teeny weeny bit of embarrassment away from it!

Oh and an update on my ladygarden: it's growing back all stubbly, so I think I'll have to attack it with hair removal cream or something tomorrow night ready for my sweep on Tuesday... Or just as soon as I go into labour if I'm lucky enough for that to happen before then! Gosh, it's so weird how I'm more worried about pubes than pain when it comes to labour stuff!

Byessss!

No comments:

Post a Comment